Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rev Up the Fun!

My son turned 16 in September and for this birthday I wanted to create a 3-D car for him with the understanding that it would be the only car he received from his loving parents on his 16th birthday!

I used My Digital Studio and the Rev up the Fun Brush Stamp Set and my Silhouette Cameo to make the car.  I kind of just figured things out as I went along so there is no real tutorial to give.  It took me a few days to make, although I only worked about an hour or so each day.  




The sides of the car were provided by the stamp set, but I had to improvise the car middle.  As you can see, I decided to forego the back window.  I think I got tired.

It's actually a box so he can lift the top off and hid things inside.  I filled it with Chewy Spree, one of his favorite candies.

Anyway, he really liked it.  It's sitting on a shelf in his room.  Which, for a 16 year old boy, I think is a big complement!

No comments:

Post a Comment