Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello Fall

Today I have another fall card to share.  This is a card we made at a stamp camp in September.

Inspiration came from Freshly Made Sketches #155.  I just didn't have time to post at the time the challenge for this sketch was ongoing.



The colors for this card were Wild Wasabi (card base) with Garden Green, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist.  I think this is the first card I made using the the stapler, and I love it!  Now I just have to try to remember to incorporate the stapler more often into my projects.

Stamps: For All Things (Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog)
Colors: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist
Accessories: Autumn Wooden Elements, Hello Honey satin stitched ribbon, stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment