Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Christmas Tags

I am getting ready for a few holiday events so I decided to post a few tags I made.  I was partly inspired by The Friday Mashup challenge #181, although I really do have to prepare for some Handmade Holiday events I am hosting in November and December.


I have had a great time with the 2014 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog!  Such great fun images and accessories!  I am loving the simplicity and versatility of the photopolymer stamps.  I am so glad that we have so many more choices!  It really makes the stamping process that much easier.

This first tag uses the confetti star punch.  One of my go to punches this year!  Great for accessorizing and for shaker cards!  I am also really happy that the Endless Wishes stamp set (photopolymer) is in the Holiday catalog.  I love the script font!!  I wish my handwriting was that neat!  Now this tag was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest!  The tag is Smoky Slate with kraft cardstock and silver foil cardstock for the stars.

The second tag uses the Wondrous Wreath photopolymer bundle.  In my normal haste I didn't pay attention to the helpful hints with this stamp set (lining up the tabs and all) so I will need to go back and pay attention. Nevertheless, I was still happy with the ease of this stamp and die combo!!  So cute!  Colors are Kraft cardstock with wild Wasabi, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  I added a gold metal button with linen thread for some bling.


For the last tag I used the Little Letters dies to create a reverse image of the word "joy".  I love how it turned out.  The Trim the Tree designer series paper stack offers a plethora of choices for a tag of this sorts! 


I heard that there are only 10 more Fridays until Christmas!  Didn't count myself (in denial) but if so, I may start panicking!


1 comment:

  1. A great showing of tags, Wendi. I love them all especially the half wreath one! You inspired me with all these neat ideas- my ulterior motive with this challenge at the Friday Mashup this week! Thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete