Friday, October 24, 2014

Hugs & Kisses

My BFF from high school loves squirrels so I couldn't wait to make her a card with the Stampin' Up! hostess stamp set, Nuts about You.




This was a pretty simple card to make.  I did fussy cut the tree trunk to get the 2 different colors for the tree. I guess I could have used markers, but decided to stamp and cut instead.  I also fussy cut the squirrel so I could mount it using dimensionals.

Colors used were Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Early Espresso on Whisper White.

I used the Starburst Framelits and Circle Framelits to cut the circles and the greeting is from the Good Greetings stamp set, a special free hostess gift which can be earned up until the end of this month!  

Like I said, a pretty simple card and my BFF really loved it!

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment