Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Glittery Birthday Greetings

I have been having the best time making shaker cards.  I don't know why it took me so long to try one.  They are really easy and Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to create them by providing the coordinating sequins, punches and paper to make it so easy!!

For my sister's birthday I decided to make her card a shaker card.  She loves butterflies so I used the Beautiful Wings embosslits die to make the butterflies. The top picture is the card standing up.


The next picture shows the card laying down so you can see all the pretty things inside the circle.


Along with the butterflies, I added some basic rhinestones (two glued together back to back) and hearts from the hearts border punch and gold glitter paper (again, glued back to back so you see only gold glitter on both sides).

She liked the card and it was pretty easy to make!

Stamp Sets: Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set
Colors: Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Big Shot: Circle Framelit Dies, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Accessories: Shaker Frames, Basic Rhinestones, Window Sheets, Gold Glitter Paper, Neutrals DSP, Heart Border Punch, Note Tag Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment