Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wine Tag - Congrats

Yesterday I posted a card I made for my colleague who is giving her dissertation tomorrow.  We decided to give her a bottle of champagne to celebrate so I just had to make a tag for the champagne!

Since I used stars for the card I decided to go with the same theme and create a matching tag.  I used the star framelits and the small star punch from the punch bundle.  Colors used include Hello Honey, Pool Party, Islad Indigo and Baked Brown Suger with Whisper White as the base for the flag.  I love the twirly pieces I made from the baked brown sugar cardstock!  I had thought about putting smaller version in the shaker card I made but completely forgot about that when I made the shaker card.  So when I remembered I decided to use it on the tag!  



Here is a picture with the tag on the champagne bottle.  I love how it turned out!  I hot glued the star to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar thick bakers twine and then added a 1-3/8" circle (hello honey) to the back of the hello honey star to cover the glue!  Worked perfectly!

Here is the card and tag together!

I am really excited about how these turned out!  I can't wait to give them to her, and see the dissertation!

No comments:

Post a Comment