Wednesday, October 22, 2014

You Did It!

A friend from work has been working on her PhD and will be giving her oral dissertation this weekend!  I am so proud of her.  A few of us will be attending the dissertation to cheer her on!  Of course, I had to make a card for her!

I decided on a shaker card, I just love making these cards!  I used the star framelits and cut the stars in Hello Honey, Island Indigo and Pool Party.  The smaller stars are from the mini punches and punched in Baked Brown Sugar.



I also used the gorgeous grunge stamp set to add some imagery behind the stars.  

Inside the shaker I used the star sequins, silver sequins from the Frosted Sequins (2014 Holiday Catalog) and then punched a few small stars in island indigo and crushed curry using the Confetti Star Punch.



The greeting is from the Bravo Photopolymer stamp set.

I love the way this turned out and can't wait to give her the card!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment