Monday, October 13, 2014

Follow Your Heart

It's time again for a Stampin' Celebration Sketch Inspiration challenge (SC89). This sketch was designed by Lynda.


I took the opportunity to make a scarpbook page with the design.  I thought it would work well with a photo I took of my daughter recently.  She is growing up so fast!  She will be 12 in a few weeks.  I can't believe it.  She is my baby and yet her baby features are hard to find these days.


For this page I turned the sketch to a landscape orientation.  Such a simple picture and yet it took me a while to get the page design where I wanted it.  I was mostly stuck on the title.  I wanted the right sentiment.  I am happy where I ended.  A great sentiment for a pre-teen on the verge of growing up!

Hope you play along with the sketch, can't wait to see what others create!

My Digital Studio
Embellishments: Taffeta Trimmings - ripple basic gray; Mis-Stitched - white 3 (re-colored BASIC BLACK); Be Brave - follow your heart (re-colored BASIC GRAY)
Punches: Borders/flowers, Fill Color = ISLAND INDIGO 
Designer Series Paper: Eventful Year

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Layout, so serene and thoughtful, love what you captured, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete