Monday, June 2, 2014

Cup of Joe

I wanted to make a card for a friend who has graciously helped cart my youngest to and from orchestra every week.  She enjoys her Starbucks so I decided to make a card using the Perfect Blend stamp set.  I also decided to use the Freshly Made Sketch challenge 138 as inspiration.

The new In Colors from Stampin Up were sitting on my desk so I used Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss.  I really love this combination!  


I used the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack for the paper background and the cup sleeve.  The greeting is from the Another Thank You Photopolymer set (available to purchase beginning today!).  I punched the greeting out using the small oval punch and punched another small oval in Hello Honey to let the greeting stand out a little.  Then a simple embellishment from the Essential Hardware Clip set and the card was finished!

Now I just have to give the the card with a gift card from Starbucks!  She will be able to enjoy a few blissful moments of serenity this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment