Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hello Sunshine

I had a little time to play today so I decided to play along with the Friday Mashup 197.




This week's Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project with a "Farm Animal". 
  • Create a project with "Bling".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project "using a Farm Animal with some Bling".

Unfortunately, I do not have any current stamps of farm animals so I had to dust off my Storybook Animals stamp set from Stampin' Up!.  I merged it with a current stamp set in the 2015 Occasions Catalog, the So You photopolymer stamp set, to make a nice bright fun card.


The color combination is Tangelo Twist, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Hello Honey.


While the sun is shining here in Chicagoland, the Polar Vortex is back so I am hoping so it was nice to make something that made me think of something warm at least!

For those experiencing similar weather issues (or worse), stay warm and take care!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, I love how you used the sun rays from the So You stamp set. And the playful animals are adorbs! Thanks for playing at the Friday Mashup! ~amy

    ReplyDelete