Thursday, February 12, 2015

Birthdays with a Tutu

I just love making tutu's with filter paper so when I was asked to make birthday cards for a little girl I was happy to do so!  

I actually made a card for her a few months ago when her daughter was born.  It used the bokeh effect and a onesie tutu so when she asked for a similar card I was so happy.  I forgot to take a picture of the original card I made for her, so it was nice to have an excuse to remake them in a similar way!




For this card I used blushing bride, calypso coral and hello honey to make the circles on the background.  

The onesie was die cut with the Baby's First framelits and the Big Shot.  Then I added the tutu by punching white filter paper with the Petite Petals Punch.  I added a few glue dots to the onesie and then placed each flower on the onesie.  It is a great effect!



I also made a few of the same cards with Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate.

This is a really fun card that can be used for multiple purposes!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment