Monday, March 2, 2015

Work Hard Stay Humble Sketch Challenge

Time for a sketch challenge (SC99) with Stampin' Celebration!  I can't believe it is already March!  A few more days until Daylight Savings and not having to drive home from work in the dark!  

Anyway, we have a fun sketch challenge this month!  Very versatile so I can't wait to see what everyone creates with this sketch!


I purchased the new Adventure Awaits stamp set from the 2015 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up!  I loved the sayings so I decided to use this stamp set for my project.  The "Work Hard Stay Humble" greeting made me think of my niece, a college Freshman who has a scholarship to a Division 1 college for track and field.  She has had an amazing first season!  I know she works hard, you can see it in her progress.  She is also the sweetest, most humble girl.  She doesn't let anything get to her head.  She is a team player through and through.  Definitely someone you want on your team!

Anyway, I thought of her so I decided to make a card for her to let her know how proud we are of her.

I love the Hello Honey striped paper in the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack.  I decided to pair the Hello Honey with Basic Gray ad Pool Party.


I added some paper piercing around the greeting to help highlight the greeting a little and then used the Subtles Deisgner Series Paper Pack to make the Pool Party banners on the top.  The heart itty bitty button (retired) is colored with the dark smoky slate Blendabilities marker.

I love how the card turned out and I can't wait to send this to my niece!

Hope you enjoy the sketch!








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment