Thursday, February 20, 2014

Make a Wish

I was so excited when the Perfect Pennants stamp set was released for My Digital Studio earlier this month!  I could't wait to play with the negative image.  February is a big Birthday month for our family so I definitely needed to stock up on birthday cards.

For this card I used my Cameo to cut out the Make a Wish sentiment using Razspberry Ripple cardstock and kept the negative image.  Then I mounted the image on designer series paper from the Birthday Basics set.  For the "a" I mounted it on Crisp Cantaloupe DSP so that it stood out better.  I cut out the flags using Summer Starfruit cardstock and popped the "'a" up using a dimensional.



The background on the Bermuda Bay is from Gorgeous Grunge.  I love the added flexibility of the e-cutter and the My Digital Studio downloads.  It really expands the options available.

I sent this card to my husband's Grandmother who just turned 89!  She definitely enjoyed receiving the card.

Stamp Set: Gorgeous Grunge
My Digital Studio: Perfect Pennants Stamp Brush Set
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim






No comments:

Post a Comment