Monday, August 29, 2016

SC134 Happy Anniversary

Well, it's already near September and the kids are back in school.  It was a nice summer and I am sad to see it behind us.  My favorite time of year is the fall though, so I look forward to sweaters and pumpkin-flavored foods and beautiful colors.

The Stampin' Celebration Challenge (SC134) for this month is a great way to ease into the fall feeling!

I love the neutral colors in this inspiration and I couldn't wait to dust off my Hardwood background stamp from Stampin' Up!.


For this card I stamped the Hardwood background stamp with Sahara Sand onto Very Vanilla cardstock.  Then I used the Rose Garden Thinlits to die cut the leaves with Old Olive cardstock and the flowers with Sahara Sand cardstock.

The greeting is from the Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!  I used the dots from the same stamp set and stamped them using Chocolate Chip ink.  I added a Delicate White Doilie as a background to the greeting.

These items can be found in the Stampin' Up 2016 Annual Catalog.

Hope you are inspired enough to join us this month!  We look forward to seeing your design!

No comments:

Post a Comment