Friday, January 8, 2016

Bookmark Fun

Wow, it seems as if the holidays were ages ago already!  I had 2 weeks off of work.  It was nice to decompress and little.  I did a little of everything, caught up on a few things that I will post later ;0), and spent some time binge watching NCIS.  Sadly, I am only up to season 7.  Guess my kids binge watching rubbed off on me, although they are MUCH better at it than I am.

Anyway, I didn't craft too much, unfortunately, although what I did do I was happy to have off of my to do list!

One thing that came up is a request from a neighbor and dear friend for some book marks for her book club.  

I took the opportunity to use one of the new Saleabration stamp sets from Stampin' Up! called What I Love.  I love this set so I was so happy to be able to use it!  I used two of the flower images and stamped the background image with Blushing Bride and the outline image with Watermelon Wonder ink into Whisper White cardstock.  I fussy cut the two flowers and glued them on top of the leaves. The leaves are from the Choose Happiness stamp set (Stampin' Up! 2015-16 Annual Catalog) and were stamped  using Garden Green.  The greeting was stamped using Watermelon Wonder.  


I created a second design using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set (leaves stamped with Mint Macaron) and Papillon Potpourri (stamped with Delightful Dijon and punched with the butterfly punch).


Hope you enjoyed the book marks!  Now, back to my NCIS!  I think I can get another episode in tonight ;0).


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment