Monday, January 27, 2014

Hey There Fun

I was playing around with some of the products from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration catalog from Stampin' Up!  I am so excited about this sale!  Such great items this year.  Sale-a-Bration starts in a few days so I will be very excited to show all of the great products you can earn for free!!

This card uses the designer series paper from Sale-a-bration as well as the twine.  The stamp set is from the 2014 Occasions catalog, called Just Sayin'.  This was another product I couldn't wait to get my hands on when the Occasions catalog went live!  These stamps along with the Word Bubble framelits provide an endless array of cards for any occasion!


Hope you enjoyed the card!

Stamp Set: Just Sayin'
Big Shot: Word Bubbles Framelit Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment