Monday, February 4, 2013

You are my sunshine

Stampin Up! has some beautiful images they have released as single stamps (single stamps) which are available until the end of March!  I love the You Are my Sunshine Stamp!  I sing the song to my kids sometimes and it definitely makes me happy.

The first thought I had when I saw the image was that it would make a wonderful chalkboard card!  I really like the chalkboard style.  So easy and such a great look!  This card is pretty simple.  

Versamark with white embossing powder on basic black cardstock.  Love that even the simple mistakes (extra powder on the card) make the chalkboard look even more authentic.

A little sponging of whisper white craft ink to make the eraser marks and a large rhinestone!  I also colored in some of the image with a yellow and orange colored pencil to add a splash of color.


Stamp set: You are my sunshine
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black; Versamark
Accessories: White embossing powder, large rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment