Monday, December 31, 2018

3-D gift tags

While perusing on Pinterest I saw 3-D gift tags (check my inspiration out here) and decided I wanted to create my own.  The Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies in the upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up! were the perfect fit for my masterpiece!  Well, masterpieces.  Most of the framelits and stamp sets are from the Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday catalog, unless otherwise noted.

Hope you enjoy the tags and get some inspiration of your own!


Waterfront stamp set (annual catalog), Detailed Deer framelits


Farmhouse Christmas stamp set


First Frost Stamp Set, Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies, Christmas Pines stamp set (annual catalog)


Peaceful Noel Stamp Set


First Frost Stamp Set, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (annual catalog)

No comments:

Post a Comment