Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hooray for a Pop of Pink!

A quick post of a birthday card we made at my July Stamp Camp.  


This card uses the Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  I love this paper!  The colors in the package are Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White and Gold. Many of the sheets are black and white which make them so versatile for using with other colors!!  I accidentally purchased two packs of this paper and now I am so glad!  Very versatile set of paper!


The stamp set Confetti Celebration, a new stamp set in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  I stamped the greetings and stars in Archival Basic Black ink.  I added a little strip of silver sequin ribbon for a little bling.  The Hooray was punched using the 2" circle punch and I hand cut the banner.

A simple fun card!  Watch for another card to be posted next week.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment