Saturday, June 13, 2015

Getting ready for Stamp Class!

I finally had a chance to spend some quality time in my stamp room and decided to make a few cards for an upcoming stamp class I decided to have at the end of the month.  I used to have stamp events almost monthly, but with the day job being busy and a few projects I have decided to push forward at home, it has been a little busy.  In any case, I am glad I was able to catch up a little and find time to create.  It does help ease stress.

I really liked this sketch from retrosketches.



The first card I made following this sketch wasn't what I thought it would be so I decided to eliminate a few of the elements in the sketch and go a little simpler for my card.




I love the way this card turned out and the color combination is really pretty.  I didn't post my card on the retrosketches site since I didn't follow the sketch exactly.  Still fun to play along and get inspiration where you can!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment