Monday, January 19, 2015

Snuggles and Smooches for an Inspiration Challenge

Time for another Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge!  This inspiration challenge was perfect to get me in the mood to make valentine's projects.


For my project I decided to use the Stampin' Up! Smooches and Snuggles photopolymer stamp set.  I love the greetings in this stamp set!  Such fun ways to express love.  The color scheme I went with is Cherry Cobbler, Strawberry Slush and Smoky Slate with a background of Whisper White,  I added a little glimmer with red glitter paper punched with the heart border punch and tucked some strawberry slush thick baker's twine behind the greeting.  


I hope you get an opportunity to play along with this challenge!  I loved the projects the design team created!  We look forward to seeing the inspiration you draw from the images!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Snuggles and Smooches Photopolymer Stamp Set Red Glimmer Paper Hearts Border PunchStrawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' PadSmoky Slate Classic Stampin' PadStrawberry Slush Classic Stampin' PadSmoky Slate 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock Whisper White 8-1/2 x 11 Card StockCherry Cobbler 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock 


No comments:

Post a Comment