Monday, July 22, 2013

Simple Baby Card

We met some friends for dinner a few weeks ago.  They are expecting their first baby so it was exciting for me to be able to create a baby card to go along with the a few gifts we bought for them.  I don't have many friends who are having babies anymore.  Our kids are starting high school and college!  Anyway, while they knew they were having a girl, I decided to not overwhelm the card with pink (which is usually my first inclination).  I also used a retired stamp set for the greeting, but I know Stampin' Up! is offering current stamp sets which could be used instead.  Hope you enjoy your day! 



Stamp Set: Tiny Tags (retired)
Colors: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Pansy Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Jewelry Tag punch, large rhinestones, Calypso Coral bakers twine, In-Color 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper 

No comments:

Post a Comment