Sunday, March 17, 2013

A late Mojo Monday Design

I played along with the Mojo Monday sketch too late but I thought I would post my card anyway (mojo283).  One of those Sunday at 11 pm creations!  The greeting would be better stamped in a darker color, like Island Indigo.  I really like the squished bottle caps, really pretty effect and less pokey.  My trick for scrunching up the doilie is to use carpet to get a grip in the middle and twist.  Sounds strange, but I like the way it looks and it's easier than trying to do this on flat surface ;0)!


Mojo283Sketch.gif (328×451)

Stamp sets: Fabulous Phrases, Collage Curios 
Colors: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, So Saffron
Big Shot: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Apothecary Framelits
Accessories: Soda Pop Top (large), Tea Paper Doilies, Button-subtles, Pool Party Baker's Twine, 1" circle punch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment