Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Christmas Cards

Thought I would share my Christmas Cards with you.  I made 120 cards over a few weeks.  I would cut, stamp and glue little by little.  Te greeting is from the Photopolymer Christmas Bliss stamp set.  Stampin' Up! releases a new photopolymer stamp set the second Tuesday of every month.  Always nice to see new things made available and I love the photopolymer stamps.

Last weekend I decided to sit and finish them up.  All of the pieces were cut so all I needed to do was put them together.  As I started putting them together, I found that Dirty Dancing was on TV that night.  I love that movie so it was great to watch the movie again will putting the cards together.  For some reason, the move was on twice that night, back to back, and I ended up watching the movie twice!  It was great!!

I finished up the following night watching another move, a different one.

I was going to add sequins but after putting the cards together, I decided the cards were fine without sequins ;0).


I would love to see any cards you made for the season!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Whisper White 8-1/2 x 11 Card StockLost Lagoon 8-1/2 X 11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!Soft Sky 8-1/2" x 11" Card StockGold Foil Sheets
All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies Christmas Bliss Photopolymer Stamp Set  Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!


2 comments:

  1. So impressive and they look gorgeous! That's dedication to the craft right there! I say every year I will make that many, but I never do unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of cards!!!! I like your clean and sleek design!

    ReplyDelete