Sunday, December 14, 2014

Joy for the Muslin Gift Bag

A quick post today to share a gift bag I made for my daughter's teachers.  She is in middle school now and so there are 8 teachers to thank!

I decided on a gift card wrapped in a muslin bag from Stampin ' Up!.

From the Many Merry Stars stamp set I stamped a star and snowflake image on the bag with Lost Lagoon stamp pad.  For the tag I used the Snowflake Card Thinlits dies to decorate a Soft Sky tag punched with Note Tag Punch and tied to the muslin bag with Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta ribbon.




Stampin' Up Supplies Used: 
Mini Muslin BagsMany Merry Stars Photopolymer Stamp SetLost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!Snowflake Card Thinlits DiesNote Tag Punch by Stampin' Up!Lost Lagoon 3/8 Silky Taffeta RibbonSilver Glimmer Paper Gold Foil SheetsLost Lagoon 8-1/2 X 11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!Soft Sky 8-1/2" x 11" Card Stock

2 comments: