Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Stampin' Celebration! Sketch Challenge

Time for a new Stampin' Celebration! sketch challenge (SC93)!  When I designed the sketch I had so many ideas in mind for how to create a project with the sketch.  I actually had a valentine's idea in mind, but when I went to create the card for this post, the All is Calm Designer Series Paper sitting on my desk called to me!  





The trees in the gray paper inspired me, especially with the strips of silver glitter paper and my star confetti punch sitting on my desk.  And thus another Holiday card was created!



For the ribbon I pulled out both the soft sky and silver 1/8" taffeta ribbon since I could not choose which one to use, obviously I ended up using both!  I like the way it turned out, almost like a little ribbon explosion on the card of glittery stars!

To add more silvery shine to the card I used the metallic silver encore pad on the edges of the smoky slate cardstock base.

The sentiment is from the Endless Wishes photopolymer stamp set.   Love the handwritten greetings in this set!  My handwriting is awful, so I am always happy to have such nice handwritten styles to use!

The other designers from Stampin Celebration created such gorgeous projects with the sketch!  Can't wait to see what you create with this sketch challenge!


Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Silver Glimmer PaperAll Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper   Silver 1/8 RibbonSoft Sky 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon by Stampin' Up!Confetti Stars Punch by Stampin' Up!Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp SetMetallic Silver Encore PadVersamark PadBlack Stampin' Emboss Powder

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Glitz and Glitter!!! So much sparkle and SHINE!!!
    .....And would love if you stopped by my blog too, I have some blog candy- WPLUS9....More fresh cuts Stamp Set!!==Holiday Coffee Lovers Post!

    ReplyDelete