Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018 Handmade Christmas Card

This year I decided I wanted to make our family Christmas card.  Between working full-time, traveling for work and going back to school, I haven't had much time to papercraft.  However, when I saw the Buffalo Check background stamp in the 2018 Holiday catalog from Stampin' Up!, I could not resist!

And, of course, my design ended up not being a simple one.  I went all out!  I used a lot of different tools, which helps me justify the purchases ;0).

This card was not for the faint-hearted.  It took my hours and hours of fussy cutting (the wood slices), die cutting (lots of Big Shot time while watching the Hallmark channel) and stamping (again, more Hallmark Channel and movies).  I made 120 cards.  I love how they turned out and have gotten a lot of compliments on the design!


Hope your holidays were enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment